This 1937 21' Chris Craft Utility Deluxe – “NIBS II” is very rare! First year made. Number 94 of 333 total built in three years of production. One of only 144 ordered with Streamlined Ventilating
Cabin. Ordered with optional midship seat. Full two-year restoration at Norton Boat Works in Green Lake, Wisconsin (completed spring of 2014). No expense was spared. The best of the best.
- Upgraded to WEST System epoxy bottom (soaking not required).
- Fully re-fastened with stainless fasteners, completely new deck planking.
- Full re-chrome.
- All new tempered glass with new weatherstripping.
- Complete new upholstery.
- Top was skinned with dacron (airplane fabric) before recieving new top fabric.
- Upgraded teak and holly flooring
- Mercruiser 5.0L V8 with velvet drive transmission.
- Acme propeller, new aluminum fuel tank.
- Fully restored instruments (upgraded from mechanical to electric) All new wiring.
- Many other items too numerous to mention.
- Comes with new matching custom Loadmaster tandem axle trailer.